COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Regarding the corona virus SARS-CoV-2 causing the COVID-19 lung disease, we will strictly follow the safety instructions of the national health institute RIVM.
Therefore, together with the location management, we have taken a number of measures to limit the risk of contamination for our employees, visitors, speakers and exhibitors.
We therefore kindly ask everyone participating in the Single-Use Event to follow the safety protocol. Click here for more detailed information.
If you have any questions regarding our safety protocol, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees always keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Always register a visit in advance, participation is not possible without registration.
- Take note of the safety protocols and guidelines at the time of registration.
- In case of changes and/or additions to our safety protocols and guidelines, visitors will be informed personally, either by e-mail or SMS.
- Stay home when you experience mild health problems.
- Stay home if your housemates have a fever.
- Follow basic hygiene rules: sneeze or cough in your elbow and wash your hands regularly.
- Always disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the location/room. Disinfectants will be made available by the organisation.
- Always follow the instructions of the staff, they ensure compliance with the protocols and guidelines.
The organization reserves the right to exclude visitors with cold symptoms, fever and/or other symptoms of COVID-19, as well as people not following these safety rules, from entering the venue and/or participation of the event.
- Signing and markings provide visitors with information about walking routes, seating and the order of entering and leaving the halls.
- One-way route / traffic is used in the rooms.
- The seating plan is designed within the capacity in such a way that sufficient distance is always guaranteed between visitors.
- Visitors enter and leave the hall on the basis of pre-allocated seats (for example, row 1 enters first and exits first). This process is supervised by employees inside and outside the room.
- Sufficient time is allowed between the different sessions, which prevents arriving and departing visitors from meeting each other.
- Signing and markings indicate walking routes and sections in which visitors can meet each other, with due observance of the 1.5m guideline.
- Aisles are indicated, wide enough and designed to maintain one-way traffic or wide enough to pass each other safely in different walking directions.
- Exhibitors are obliged to organize their stand in such a way that the minimum distance of 1.5 meters is guaranteed.
- Where necessary, markings and boxes are indicated per stand to ensure the 1.5 m distance and to keep the visitor's attention.
Single Use Event 2021Registration website for Single Use Event 2021
Beta Publishers BVevents@betapublishers.nl
Beta Publishers BVevents@betapublishers.nlhttps://www.single-use.nu/event
Single Use Event 2021Single Use Event 20210.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
CORPUSCORPUSWillem Einthovenstraat 1 2342BH Oegstgeest Netherlands